Please read over these terms and conditions to make sure that everyone in your party is aware of the rules.
1. Property, furnishings, and equipment: The owner takes pride in providing a clean and well-maintained suite for your enjoyment. We would prefer that the furniture not be moved, however if you do move the furniture please return it to its proper location before leaving.
2. Liability for damages: Aside from normal wear and tear, you will be responsible to pay for any damages to the property or contents during your vacation residency. Please notify us if you discover any items that are damaged upon your arrival.
3. Owner’s closet: Any locked closets are reserved for storage of the owner’s property. These areas are not included in this rental. Please respect the owner’s privacy.
4. Entry: From time to time it may be necessary to enter the home during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care, or management of the rental.
5. Families Only: This vacation home is designed for family use only. If a house party develops, all vacationers will be asked to leave immediately without refund. This is an important policy that will be enforced without exception!
6. Repairs: If there is a malfunction with the air conditioner or appliances, we will do our best to have the malfunction repaired or relocate you to a comparable unit as soon as possible.
7. Pets: Pets are not allowed in the unit. If there is any evidence of pets, your entire security deposit will be forfeited.
8. Smoking: Smoking is absolutely not allowed in the unit or on the lanai (balcony). This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaporizers. Any trace of smoke will cause the security deposit to be forfeited. You will be responsible for additional charges if the restoration of the property exceeds your deposit. Please ask the front desk for the designated smoking areas.
9. Weapons and fireworks: Concealed weapons are not permitted on the property. The discharge of fireworks is prohibited on the property. Violators will be prosecuted.
10. Termination of Rental: Violation of these conditions and rules may result in the termination of the rental agreement. Upon notice of termination, you will be asked to immediately check out, without refund. Any problems reported to us by Security will result in an automatic termination of the rental agreement and forfeiture of the entire deposit.